An update is available to resolve this issue. Before you install this update, all previously issued updates for this product must be installed.
- You use a device that is running Windows Embedded Compact 7 to connect to an SMB share.
- A TCP RST command is issued from the SMB share while the device is connected to the share.
- Communications with the share is stopped.
Note If you restart the device, you can successfully connect to the SMB share.
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (November 2015).
This update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3120986 - Last Review: 9 Dec 2015 - Revision: 1