In addition to the release of the new client, this update fixes a list of issues.
Note The download page will display this update as Skype for Business 2016.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
- 3201360 Participants' videos and meeting content aren't displayed when you switch participant views in Skype for Business 2016
- 3200787 Some Lync 2013 and Skype for Business 2016 functionalities don't work after you migrate to Exchange vNext
- 3200795 The ampersand character appears incorrectly in display names in the IM conversation window in Skype for Business 2016
- 3200793 The taskbar notification doesn't flash for every incoming IM except the first time in Skype for Business 2016
- 3200792 The taskbar icon of Skype for Business 2016 doesn't flash when you receive new message in a persistent chat room
- 3200791 Skype for Business 2016 crashes if you change the size of the shared screen
- 3200790 You are able to wrongly take another identity in a conference call in Skype for Business 2016
Article ID: 3127939 - Last Review: 10 Feb 2017 - Revision: 3