Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you open certain XML files, you may receive the following invalid error message:Additionally, when you open some XML files, the Gantt bars for fixed or an elapsed duration task show an unexpected trailing split.The actual finish date is before some of the previously entered timephased actual work values.
If you continue with this operation, Project will truncate some of the previously entered timephased actual work values.
To continue, click OK.
To remove the actual finish date, click Cancel.
- If you have a task that has a duration of four elapsed months or longer, Project 2013 freezes when you save the project as an XML file.
- Assume that you start Project Professional and connect it to a server, and then you select the load summary resource assignments check box. When you go to a resource usage view, a given resource may be displayed to be underallocated during a certain period (for example, daily) even though it should be displayed as overallocated.
- When you level a project on a week-by-week basis, Project may freeze. Additionally, when the leveling finally finishes, tasks are scheduled out to the end of time which is December 31, 2149.
- If an inserted subproject has a task that's 100% complete and has an ALAP constraint, the summary tasks within the subprojectmay have an incorrectly calculated start, finish, and duration.
- Assume that you start Project Professional and connect it to a server, and then you select the load summary resource assignments (SRA) check box. When you go to a resource usage view, a given resource may displayed to be overallocated during a certain period (for example, daily) even though it should not displayed as overallocated. This can occur if the actual work value from the SRA for the given period isn’t handled correctly.
- When you open a project from a SharePoint site and then click the Edit Project button from the banner, you may see an error message that resembles the following:This problem can occur with projects that were stored in Project Server.You have made changes to '<project name>'.Another user has also made changes. What would you like to do?Click Discard to discard your changes and edit the latest version.Click Save as to save your changes to a different file and open the latest version.
Download CenterThis update is only available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3127959 for 32-bit version of Project 2013
- Download update KB3127959 for 64-bit version of Project 2013
- Start Project 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3127959 - Last Review: 19 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2