In addition to the release of the new client, this update fixes a list of issues.
32-bit64-bitNote The download page will display this update as Skype for Business 2016.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
- 3207140 The call control window flashes on incoming PSTN call in Skype for Business 2016
- 3207139 Online meeting text in the Region field isn't displayed correctly for non-English characters in Skype for Business 2016
- 3207137 The mute and unmute hotkey triggers an unread conversation in Skype for Business 2016 like a missed call
- 3207136 LRS can't start PowerPoint presentation automatically or switch view in Skype for Business 2016
- 3207134 Dial pad UI shows up unexpectedly in the FoR display when a PSTN call from LRS in Skype for Business 2016
- 3207133 Special characters in custom footer aren't displayed correctly in Outlook meeting invitation of Skype for Business 2016
- 3207132 Skype for Business 2016 crashes if conversation window stayed alive too long
- 3207130 "Could not open this link" error when you try to open a UNC link with server name only in Skype for Business 2016
Article ID: 3127980 - Last Review: 10 Feb 2017 - Revision: 4