Note To apply this security update, you must have the release version of Office 2016 installed on the computer.
For a complete list of affected versions of Microsoft Office software, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 3204068.
- Translate some terms into multiple languages to make sure that the meaning is accurate.
- When you run macro code to access the XML nodes in a custom XML part in a document in Word 2016, you receive the following error message: Run-time error -2147467259 (80004005): Reference to undeclared namespace prefix.
- The check in, check out, and versioning functions don't work on a closed internal network that has no Internet access. For example, when you try to check out a document, you receive the following error message: Microsoft Office cannot complete the operation because the network is unavailable. Check your network connection and try again.
- After you close a document that's open in protected view in Excel 2016, Excel 2016 crashes.
- When you send an email message that has images in a high-DPI environment, the images are displayed in a larger size in a normal DPI environment.
- If you have content that's protected by IRM based on an administrative template, and the administrative template is then archived, you can't do certain operations on it.
Method 1: Microsoft Update
Method 2: Microsoft Update Catalog
Method 3: Microsoft Download Center
Security update deployment informationFor deployment information about this update, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 3204068.
Security update replacement informationThis security update replaces previously released security update 3118292.
File hash information
|Package name||Package hash SHA 1||Package hash SHA 2|
Article ID: 3127986 - Last Review: 19 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2