The filegroup 'filegroup_name' cannot be removed because it is not empty.
If you try to drop the partition schemes and functions, you receive error messages that resemble the following:
Cannot drop the partition scheme 'scheme_name', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Msg 15151, Level 16, State 1
Cannot drop the partition function 'function_name', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
- Cumulative Update 6 for SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1
- Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2016
- Cumulative Update 13 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2
- Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 3
Note You can find information about the latest SQL Server builds from Where to find information about the latest SQL Server builds .
Article ID: 3132058 - Last Review: 26 Jul 2016 - Revision: 1