- 3137893 MS16-022: Security update for the .NET Framework to address denial of service: February 9, 2016
- 3133043 MS16-021: Security update for NPS RADIUS Server to address denial of service: February 9, 2016
- 3136082 MS16-018: Security update for Windows kernel-mode driver to address elevation of privilege: February 9, 2016
- 3136041 MS16-016: Security update to WebDAV to address elevation of privilege: February 9, 2016
- 3134228 MS16-014: Security update to Microsoft Windows to address remote code execution: February 9, 2016
- 3134811 MS16-013: Security update to Windows Journal to address remote code execution: February 9, 2016
- 3134225 MS16-011: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: February 9, 2016
- 3134220 MS16-009: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: February 9, 2016
Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 270 MB and the package for the x64 version is 489 MB.
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou may be prompted to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update 3124262.
File hash information
|File name||SHA1 hash||SHA256 hash|
File InformationFor a list of the files that are provided in this cumulative update, download the file information for cumulative update 3135173.
Article ID: 3135173 - Last Review: 20 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1