Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.0||220.127.116.111|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.0Service update 2 resolves the following issues:
- Office Groups configuration failing for many entities.
- Calendar events are not reflected for today's and tomorrow's dates, but they are reflected for all dates afterward.
- Login window is not loaded when creating Office Groups in IE10.
- Some Office Group information displays in wrong language.
- Scroll bar not working properly in the queue controller.
- Some labels and icons are not properly aligned in Office Groups.
- Ribbon not appearing for some upgraded organizations.
- 404 error occurs when creating an Office Group.
- Competitor entity is missing under the entity dropdown for Office Groups.
Tech Reviewer: aaronric; matbrown
Editor: v-jonwoo, v-jesits
Article ID: 3135938 - Last Review: 14 Feb 2017 - Revision: 3