To fix this issue, make sure that your Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation is at version 15.0.4805.1003 or a later version. If it is not at this version or a later version, update your Office 2013 installation. To do this, follow these steps.
- Open any Office application, such as Outlook or Word.
- Click File, and then click Office Account or Account.
- View the Version that is listed under Office Updates.
- If the version is not at 15.0.4805.1003 or a later version, click Update Options, and then click Update Now.
To fix this issue, install the MS16-029 security update for Word 2013: March 8, 2016. For information about this update, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
3114824 MS16-029: Description of the security update for Word 2013: March 8, 2016
Method 1: Use the Quick Parts feature in Outlook.
Method2: Click Edit on the template in My Templates, and then copy the text out and paste it into the email.
Method 3: Use Outlook 2016.
- Start Outlook 2013.
- On the File menu, click Office Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.