The Technical scenarios matrix (TSM) provides guidance about how to resolve technical support issues (break-fix) in Microsoft Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR. Around the core workloads and areas, you can search and filter for solutions to issues that your organization may experience. For each technical scenario, you can take the following actions:
- See the resolution path
- Reference a Support KB article (linked) that's related to your platform (Aruna, ANSI, vNext)
- See whether the issue can be addressed through self-service tools
When to use the TSM
- The TSM should be referenced before you submit an escalation. It may help you resolve the issue on your own without having to involve Microsoft Support.
- The TSM should be available to all Service Desk/IT Pros who submit escalations to Microsoft.
Where to find the TSMThe TSM is updated monthly. A What’s New tab shows the changes that you make, for quick reference. Each month the TSM is posted to the following sites:
- Office 365 Dedicated & ITAR-Support Plans Extranet (require Enterprise Partner Portal (EPP) credentials to access)
- Microsoft Download Center
Article ID: 3141127 - Last Review: 19 Feb 2016 - Revision: 1