- Organization Browser web part is out of view in the browser and it doesn't appear correctly in the User Profile page.
- If a list has an item on hold, properties aren't updated for other items because the event handler retains properties of those items. For example, when you update the icon overlay of a document in a document library that has another item declared as a record, the icon overlay isn't set.
- After you make multiple changes to the same user in quick succession in SharePoint Server 2013, the Quick Sync job can't be completed successfully.
- SharePoint Server 2013 becomes unresponsive and a high CPU symptom requires restarting the server. Meanwhile, you can't access sites or get extremely slow page load times.
- When you create a new newsfeed post that includes an app URL with an incorrect protocol (http:// instead of https://), the newsfeed page is broken and it doesn't display news. This update ensures any problem in one of the news item should not block from rendering the newsfeed page.
Article ID: 3141477 - Last Review: 10 Jan 2017 - Revision: 1