- Active hours let Windows know when you're typically at your PC. We’ll use that info to schedule updates and restarts when you’re not using the PC. Here are two ways to set active hours in Windows 10:
- To have Windows automatically adjust active hours based on your device’s activity (for the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903):
Select the Start button, select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , then select Change active hours.
- Turn on Automatically adjust active hours for this device based on activity.
- To select your own active hours:
- Next to your current active hours, select Change. Then choose the start time and end time for active hours.