Improvements and fixes
This non-security update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of KB4467701 (released November 13, 2018) and also includes these new quality improvements as a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update:
- Addresses an issue that causes navigation across eras to stop working in the Japanese Calendar view.
- Addresses an issue related to the date format for the Japanese era calendar.
- Addresses an issue that causes the GetCalendarInfo function to return an incorrect era name on the first day of the Japanese era.
- Addresses time zone changes for Russian daylight standard time.
- Addresses time zone changes for Moroccan daylight standard time.
Known issues in this update
|After installing this update, users may not be able to use the Seek Bar in Windows Media Player when playing specific files. This issue does not affect normal playback.|| |
This issue is resolved in KB4471330.
|After installing this update, the Event Viewer may not show some event descriptions for network interface cards (NIC).|| |
This issue is resolved in KB4489891.
How to get this update
This is provided as an Optional update on Windows Update. For more information about how to run Windows Update, see How to get an update through Windows Update.
To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
For a list of the files that are provided in this update, download the file information for update 4467683.