Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.3 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 3.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.3||8.2.3.0247|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 3 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Appointments were not tracked on a CRM instance when its email's body or subject contained Korean characters.
- Nodes vanished when one or more nodes were expanded.
- After changing the outgoing email configuration and then sending an email, the email sent using the original outgoing configuration instead of the new one.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Rule items were listed in the wrong order, and duplicate rule items appeared, when the sort arrow was selected rapidly multiple times.
- The CRM app for Outlook Page timed out for customers with 2,000+ enabled users.
- The value of an Option Set field could not be set.
- The business process flow layout was askew, hiding all fields in the impacted entities and preventing data from being input into those entities.
- Available regarding records continued to change when an email was selected.
- Option Set fields could not be mapped.
- Running queue item searches returned no results.
- Email activity was not updated via Set Regarding when multiple users were tracking the same email.
- An error occurred when opening service activities from an SLA associated view.
- Child processes could not be created through custom entities.
- File downloads using a particular version of Chrome contained extra single quotes within the filenames.
- Appointments configured a certain way were duplicated when tracked using the Mail app.
- A referenced entity record was deleted when a queue item was deleted.
- Newly installed instances of Outlook with CRM could not be configured.
- Read-only values were stored twice into the clipboard when double-clicked in the Chrome browser.
- No more than four attachments were visible in the attachment grid of some emails.
- CRM meeting attachments could not be opened in Google Chrome.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error appeared repeatedly when the Call With field was selected.
- An error occurred when creating a holiday schedule record.
- An error occurred when attempting to send emails with attachments.
- An error occurred when the "suprefield1" field was set to "item2".
- An exception appeared when selecting the search icon of the Account Name lookup to open the lookup control for a second time.