Learn more about the Benefit Consolidation for multiple VOrgs with single tenant migration from PMC to PC.
The multiple VOrgs with single tenant migration from PMC to PC feature is only applicable in migration from PMC to Partner Center scenarios. This feature allows you to manage multiple VOrgs for your company and to consolidate them into your single Partner Center account and having a single login to manage all of your membership experience like competencies and benefits.
Rules for the Benefits Consolidation for Multiple VOrgs with Single Tenant Migration (VOrg Consolidation)
- All the competencies of the two-consolidating v-orgs will be retained post consolidation until the Anniversary Date.
- Silver & Gold enrollment will run independently in PC post consolidation.
- All MAPS benefits will be consolidated.
- All ABTK benefits will be consolidated.
- Key's state pre-consolidation will be maintained post consolidation.
- Users assignment state pre-consolidation will be maintained post consolidation.
- Offer purchase history will show up for both the orgs together to download invoice capability.
Q1: Can we purchase multiple MAPS in PC after consolidation?
A: Post migration, you will be able to purchase only 1 MAPS per organization.
Q2: What will happen of multiple MAPS subscription that we had in PMC after consolidation?
A: After consolidation, all benefits related to all MAPS will be shown in PC till their AD+30.