On March 12, 2020, Microsoft released a new Virtual Support Agent to help our Windows Commercial customers self-solve complex technical problems.
The Virtual Support Agent for Windows Commercial is currently available on the Services Hub portal during the case creation process for some technical scenarios.
How to talk to a Virtual Support Agent
- Start the support creation workflow.
- Choose the relevant product, such as Windows Server 2012 R2 or a later version of Windows Server.
- Select a category from the list.
- Select a problem from the list.
- If the Virtual Support Agent has a technical solution to the selected problem category, it opens at the bottom-right corner of the screen as an option.