Thank you for clicking the Internet Explorer Troubleshooting shortcut on your desktop. You can use the following resources to get more information about Internet Explorer or help and support.
- To troubleshoot Internet Explorer 8 Setup problems, try the Microsoft Fix it solution on this page.
- To remove the shortcut to this page from your desktop, just right-click its icon and then click Delete.
- To add an Internet Explorer icon to your desktop to open your home page, you can use this Microsoft Fix it
- To get more information about Internet Explorer 8, visit our Internet Explorer 8 home page.
- To get help and support information for Internet Explorer 8, visit our Internet Explorer Solution Center.
Last Review : July 30, 2009