- If the Finder (a Macintosh) isn't displayed as the Application menu icon (the top-right corner of the screen), choose Finder from the Application menu.
- Double-click the disk icon to open the disk window.
- From the View menu, choose By Small Icon or By Icon.
If you choose to list the files by name, size, kind, label, date, version, or comments, the amount of free disk space isn't displayed if the Show Disk Info In Header check box is not selected in the Views Control Panel. By default, this check box is cleared (not selected).
To display the amount of free disk space in all disk windows, regardless of how the files are listed, do the following:
- From the Apple menu, choose Control Panel.
- Double-click Views.
- Under List Views, select Show Disk Info In Header.
(c) Microsoft Corporation 2000, All Rights Reserved. Contributions by Kevin Zollman, Microsoft Corporation.
Article ID: 115943 - Last Review: Jun 19, 2008 - Revision: 1