The CONTROL key is not the standard modifier key for these actions on the Macintosh, the COMMAND key is. Hence, the COMMAND key can be used in more places.
The SET KEYCOMP setting has no effect on this behavior.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- In the Command window, type MODIFY FILE.
- In the "Untitled" file window, type TEST then select it.
- Press CONTROL+C to copy the selection.
- From the File menu, choose Save As.
- In the Save Document As text box, press CONTROL+V.
Article ID: 117922 - Last Review: Jun 19, 2008 - Revision: 1