To set this parameter, perform the following steps:
- Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).
- Locate the following key in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ ParametersSystemNote The above registry key is one path; it has been wrapped for readability.
- On the Edit menu, click Add Value, and then add the following registry value:Value Name: Max Recipients on Submit
Data Type: REG_DWORD
String: A value equal to the maximum number of recipients that you want to allow
- Quit Registry Editor.
- You do not have to stop and restart services for this change to take effect.
- The number you choose applies to total recipients associated with a message (To+Cc+Bcc=Total).
- You cannot circumvent the limit by using a personal distribution list; it is evaluated for number of entries before the send.
Article ID: 126497 - Last Review: Apr 18, 2011 - Revision: 1