Supported FeaturesYou can use many of the standard features of PowerPoint during a Presentation Conference. The following standard features are supported:
- You can use effects like builds and transitions in your slide show.
- You can use the new Slide Navigator to jump easily from one slide to another. You can use effects like blacking the screen or using the annotation tool to underscore a particular point as well.
- You can use Meeting Minder. This tool allows you to take notes or minutes during the presentation conference, as well as assign action items to the meeting participants.
- You can make the most of using interactive hot spots to jump to specific slides in your presentation.
Unsupported FeaturesSome PowerPoint slide show features are not supported on audience members' computers when a Presentation Conference is running. These are:
- Starting shared applications, such as Microsoft Graph.
- Starting OLE applications, such as Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Playing embedded multimedia objects, such as .wav, .mid, or .avi files (although they do play on the presenter's computer).
Supported Network ProtocolTCP/IP is currently the only network protocol that is supported by the Presentation Conference feature.
For more information, click the Answer Wizard on the Help menu in Microsoft PowerPoint, and search on the keywords:
Article ID: 133446 - Last Review: Aug 16, 2005 - Revision: 1