What can I get with a Microsoft Complete 2 year plan?
- An additional year of limited breakdown (mechanical, electrical and electronic) coverage after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Accidental damage protection (covers drops and spills):
- 1 claim throughout the duration of the Microsoft Complete coverage period. A deductible will apply to Accidental Damage Claims. Please see the Terms and Conditions for the specific deductible amount for your particular plan.
- 2 years of Answer Desk technical support.
- See full terms and conditions:
- Microsoft Complete Terms and Conditions V1 - Purchased on or before June 30, 2015
- Microsoft Complete Terms and Conditions V2 - Purchased on or after July 1, 2015 and on or before November 24, 2015
- Microsoft Complete Terms and Conditions V3 - Purchased on or after November 25, 2015 and on or before January 18, 2016
- Microsoft Complete Terms and Conditions V4 - Purchased on or after January 19, 2016
When and how can I buy?
- Purchase Microsoft Complete at the time of device purchase.
- You can also add Complete up to 45 days after purchase. Just bring your device and proof of purchase to a Microsoft retail store for inspection.
How do I file a claim?
- Visit a physical Microsoft Retail Store.
How do I view my receipt?
- Purchased at a physical Microsoft Retail Store: Go back to a physical Microsoft Retail Store and request a printed receipt.
Article ID: 13748 - Last Review: May 17, 2016 - Revision: 5