For information about using references to call user-defined functions, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
To load an Add-In through the Add-In Manager, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Browse.
- Locate the file, click to select it, and then click OK.
- Save your source file. Once the Add-in is created, it cannot be edited.
- Remove any debugging code, comments, extraneous sheets, and so on -- anything that is not essential for the code to run. Leave this nonessential information in your source file.
- You may specify a name for your Add-in.
- On the File menu, click Summary Info.
- Type the name in the Title box, and click OK.
- On the File menu, click Properties.
- Type the name in the Title box, and then click OK.
For more information about Installing Add-ins, click Search, or the Index tab in Help and type:
Article ID: 151490 - Last Review: Oct 10, 2006 - Revision: 1