- Issue the following command in the command window:
CREATE TABLE TEST (fld_one C(5), fld_two N(5))
- Add five records, three of them with "aaa" in fld_one.
- Create a report, and add the table to the DataEnvironment.
- Drag the fields to the detail band.
- Remove the Alias reference from each field in the report.
- In the Init method of the DataEnvironment enter the following code:
USE test && Only need if the table is not already open.
SELECT fld_one, fld_two ;
FROM Test where fld_one= "aaa" ;
INTO CURSOR Temp
- In the Destroy method of the DataEnvironment enter CLOSE ALL. (You may leave this out if you do not want to close everything.)
- Remove the table from the DataEnvironment.
- Save the report as QueryTest.
- In the Command window issue either of the following two commands:-or-
REPORT FORM Querytest to PRINT
REPORT FORM Querytest PREVIEW
Article ID: 157947 - Last Review: Jun 20, 2008 - Revision: 1