- Dial (800) 386-5550, and then listen to the recorded message.
- Dial the credit card number that you used to open your MSN account, and then press the number sign (#) key.
- Verify that the number you dialed is correct, and then press 1.
- Your new password is provided right away. Make sure to write down the new password.
- Double-click the MSN icon on the desktop, and then click New.
- Click the I have my Credit Card Information check box to select it, and then click OK.
- Type your Member ID, and first and last name in the appropriate boxes.
- Type the credit card number that you used to open your MSN account in
the Credit Card Number box.
- Type the name on the credit card that you used to open your MSN account in the Name Printed On Card box.
- Click Submit.
- Write down the new password, and then click OK.
- In the Password box, type your new password, and then click Connect.
Article ID: 173586 - Last Review: Feb 14, 2017 - Revision: 1