Support for older versions of Internet Explorer ended on January 12, 2016.
To be more secure and enhance your browser experience, upgrade to Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7.
To change your home page
- Open Internet Explorer and go to the webpage you want to set as your home page.
- Select the Tools button , and then select Internet options.
Under the General tab, do one of the following:
- To set the page you're on as your home page, select Use current.
- To set a blank home page, select Use blank.
- To reset the home page to its default, select Use default.
- Select OK.
Article ID: 17429 - Last Review: Aug 31, 2016 - Revision: 19