Object doesn't support this property or method
- Access the form directly rather than by a variable containing the form.
- Create property procedures in the form's code to provide access to the properties of the controls on the form.
Steps to Reproduce
- From Control Panel, click Regional Settings to open the Regional Settings dialog box. Set the Regional Settings to English (Australian).
- Start the 16-bit edition of Visual Basic 4.0. If it is already running, select New Project from the File menu,.
- Add a CommandButton to Form1.
- Copy the following code to the Code window of Form1:
Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim MyForm As Form
Dim i As Long
Set MyForm = Form1
For i = 1 To 10000
MyForm.Command1.Caption = i
- From the File menu, click Make EXE File to create an executable file.
- Run the executable file and then click the CommandButton in your program. While it is running, run HeapWalker's Segmentation Test. You will receive the run-time error #438.