This article describes how to create a sequential numbered list using the Fill command in Microsoft Pocket Excel.
To create a sequential numbered list in Pocket Excel, use the following steps:
- Tap the cell where you want your numbered list to start, type the number with which you want your list to begin, and then press ENTER.
- Starting with the cell where you typed the number in step 1, tap to select the cells where you want to create the numbered list.
- On the Edit menu, tap Fill.
- Under Fill Type, tap Series.
- Under Series Type, tap Number.
- Tap OK.
Article ID: 177967 - Last Review: Nov 26, 2003 - Revision: 1