NOTE: The following steps also uninstall DirectShow, but DirectShow is reinstalled when you reinstall ActiveMovie.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type the following command in the Open box, and then press ENTER:NOTE: There are no spaces in this command except for 1 space after unamie4.exe, and you must type this command on one line.
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- On the Install/Uninstall tab, click Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0, and then click Add/Remove.
- In the Internet Explorer 4.0 Active Setup dialog box, click "Add a component to Internet Explorer", and then follow the instructions on the screen to connect to the Internet Explorer 4.0 Component Download Web page.
- Click the DirectShow check box to select it, and then follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.