This article describes the Dr. Watson diagnostic tool included in Windows 98 and Windows Millennium Edition (Me).
Dr. Watson is a diagnostic tool that gathers information about your computer when a problem occurs with a program. The information gathered by Dr. Watson is called a snapshot. The snapshot includes information that:
- Identifies the program that has a problem.
- Offers a detailed description of the cause.
- May provide a resolution for the problem.
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Information.
- On the Tools menu, click Dr. Watson.
Article ID: 185837 - Last Review: Jun 22, 2014 - Revision: 1