You cannot create mirrored text directly in Microsoft PowerPoint, in Microsoft Word, and in Microsoft Excel. However, you can use Microsoft WordArt to create a graphic image of text that you can mirror by using the Rotate Or Flip command.
To create mirrored text with WordArt, follow these steps:
- On the Drawing toolbar, click Insert WordArt.
- In the WordArt Gallery, select the WordArt style that is closest to the effect that you want to use, and then click OK.
- In the Edit WordArt Text dialog box, type the text that you want.
- Click OK.
- Use the tools on the Drawing and WordArt toolbars to format the text the way that you want.
- On the Drawing toolbar, click Draw, point to Rotate Or Flip, and then click Flip Horizontal.
Article ID: 189940 - Last Review: Jan 23, 2007 - Revision: 1