Note that ActiveMovie 2.0 can play the .avi file properly.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type sysedit (without quotation marks), and then click OK.
- On the Window menu, click System.ini.
- In the [drivers32] section of the System.ini file, add the following line:
- On the File menu, click Save.
- On the File menu, click Exit.
- Restart your computer.
Windows Media Player Web SiteFor additional information about Windows Media Player, see the following Microsoft Web-site:
Frequently Asked Questions about Windows Media Player
Article ID: 191533 - Last Review: Aug 10, 2007 - Revision: 1