It is possible to set up a PowerPoint presentation so that it will print as handout pages, with 3 slides per page, but not print the notes lines.
To set up a PowerPoint presentation, so that you can print 3 slides per handout page, follow these steps:
- Insert a blank slide at the end of your presentation.
- From the Slide Show menu, click Custom Shows.
- Click New, and type the name of the custom show in Slide Show Name box.
- Insert the first active slide in your presentation (Slide 1) as slide 1 in the custom presentation.
- Set the blank slide that you added in step 1 as slide 2 in your custom presentation.
- Set the next active slide in your custom presentation.
- Set the blank slide, you added in step 1 as the next slide in your custom presentation.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all the slides in your original presentation have been inserted into the custom presentation.
- Click OK, and click Close.
- From the File menu, click Print.
- Click Custom Show, and click the name of the custom show setup in step 4 from the list.
- In the Print What list, click Handouts (6 slides per page).
- Click OK, to print your handouts.
Article ID: 196811 - Last Review: Oct 3, 2002 - Revision: 1