Select "Send Pictures from the Internet"
To select "Send Pictures from the Internet," follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab.
- Click to select HTML in the "Send in this message format" list, and then click OK.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the View menu, click Internet Options.
Note For Internet Explorer 5.x versions, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Programs tab, verify that Microsoft Outlook appears in the Mail box, and click OK.
- Browsing the Web page that you want to send, on the File menu, point to Send, and then click Page By Email. In a moment, a mail message that contains the page appears.
Note These procedures work only if you are browsing the Web page. If you open a page from your hard drive, you can send it only as an attachment.
- In your open message, on the Format menu, click Send Pictures from the Internet. This enables the page to be viewed without being connected to the Internet.
- Address the message, and then click Send.
Article ID: 197092 - Last Review: Sep 5, 2013 - Revision: 1