Server failed to load Application.
Description: The server failed to load application ''. The error was '80004005'.
- Start the Internet Service Manager (ISM), which loads the Internet Information Server snap-in for the Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
- Right-click the Web site (or virtual directory), and then click Properties.
- Click the Home Directory (or Virtual Directory) tab.
- Under Application Settings, if the Name text box is empty, type in a name.
- Click the Script permission check box to enable it.
- Click OK to return to the ISM.
Article ID: 200514 - Last Review: Jul 30, 2008 - Revision: 1