Note Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Appearance and Themes.
- Click Display, and then click the Settings tab.
- Click Advanced, and then click the Troubleshoot tab.
- Move the Hardware acceleration slider to a lower value, such as None, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Display Properties dialog box.
Article ID: 202070 - Last Review: Sep 12, 2012 - Revision: 1