- You have a computer that is running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
- You create a sub contact folder under the Contacts folder of a mailbox that is hosted on the Exchange Server 2007server.
- You set the PR_ATTR_HIDDEN attribute of this sub contact folder to True. This hides the sub contact folder at the client-side.
- A user accesses this mailbox by using Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- The user clicks the Contacts folder.
Note The sub contact folder is not visible when the user accesses the mailbox by using Microsoft Office Outlook.
Article ID: 2210042 - Last Review: Dec 14, 2010 - Revision: 1