- You use Windows Internet Explorer 8 to browse a webpage ("webpage A") on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Webpage A contains an IFRAME element or a frame element in a frameset. The IFRAME element or the frame element hosts another webpage ("webpage B").
- "Webpage B" contains an HTML element that has an attached httpFolder behavior. For example, "webpage B" contains a BUTTONINPUT element that has an attached httpFolder behavior.
- You use the HTML element in "webpage B" to invoke the navigateFrame method of the httpFolder behavior to open a web folder.
In this scenario, the web folder cannot be opened.
Note This issue does not occur in the following scenarios:
- You use Internet Explorer 8 in an earlier version of Windows than Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- You use Internet Explorer 7 in any supported versions of Windows.