Could not start the Task Scheduler service on local computer. The service has returned a service-specific error code.
Could not start the Task Scheduler service on Local Computer. The Task Scheduler must be configured to run in the System to function properly. Individual tasks may be configured to run in other accounts.
Source: Service Control Manager
Description: The Task Scheduler service terminated with service-specific error 2147750678.
- Right-click My Computer and from the drop down menu click Manage.
- From the Services and Applications menu, click Services.
- From the right scroll down menu, double-click Task Scheduler.
- Click the Log On tab, select the Local System Account and Allow Service to Interact with Desktop options, and then click Apply.
- Click the General tab, click Start.
Article ID: 223170 - Last Review: Dec 16, 2009 - Revision: 1