The Task Scheduler tool in Control Panel does not have an option to schedule a task every n minutes or n hours.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Scheduled Tasks.
- Right-click the task you want to modify, and then click Properties. If no task is listed, double-click Add Scheduled Task to start the Scheduled Task Wizard.
NOTE: If you use the Scheduled Task Wizard, click the Open advanced properties for this task when I click Finish check box select it, and then click Finish to continue.
- Click the Schedule tab, and then click Advanced.
- Click the Repeat task check box to select it, and then specify the number of minutes or hours you want the task to be repeated.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
Article ID: 226795 - Last Review: Oct 30, 2006 - Revision: 1