- Click Start, and then click Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click the default Postscript printer, and then click Printing Preferences.
- In the Printing Preferences dialog box, locate the page size setting. Note The default page size may be displayed as Letter or Lettre.
- In the page size setting list, select a different setting. Then, select Letter or Lettre again.
- Close the Printing Preferences dialog box.
- In the Printers and Faxes folder, select a different printer as the default printer.
- Open an application, and then click Page Setup on the File menu. The default page size of the current default printer is displayed.
- In the Page Setup dialog box, select the Postscript printer that you selected in the steps in the "Resolution" section. The page size that is displayed may differ from the default setting of Letter or Lettre.
Article ID: 2275362 - Last Review: Aug 6, 2010 - Revision: 1