Note This is build 12.0.6545.5001 of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and all the security updates that were included with the previous Office SharePoint Server 2007 update package releases.
Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The 2007 Microsoft Office system hotfixes are now multilingual. This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the server component packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates only those components that are installed on the system.
Issues that this hotfix package fixesThis cumulative update package fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- 2276464 Description of the Office SharePoint Server 2007 hotfix package (ifswfe-x-none.msp): August 31, 2010
- 2276466 Description of the Office SharePoint Server 2007 hotfix package (dlc-x-none.msp): August 31, 2010
- 2276468 Description of the Office SharePoint Server 2007 hotfix package (coreservermui-en-us): August 31, 2010
- 2345313 Description of the Excel Services in SharePoint Server 2007 hotfix package (Xlsrvapp-x-none.msp): August 31, 2010
- 2276465 Description of the Office SharePoint Server 2007 Cumulative Update server hotfix package: August 31, 2010
Hotfix informationA recently discovered issue affecting Project plans that contain baselines was fixed and included in the Project Server 2007 February 2011 cumulative update package. This issue was traced back to have originated in the Project Server 2007 April 2010 cumulative update package. As our cumulative updates are incremental, this issue also affected the June, August, October, and December server updates.
We recommend that customers install the latest cumulative update packages that are described in KB953878. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: