VERBOSE: Connecting to <server name>
[<server name>] Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message : The WinRM client received an HTTP status code of 403 from the remote WS-Management service. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
+ CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) , PSRemotingTransportException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PSSessionOpenFailed
Failed to connect to any Exchange Server in the current site.
Please enter the Server FQDN where you want to connect:
- On the Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server, open IIS Manager.
- Locate the PowerShell Virtual directory under Default Web Site, and then click SSL Settings in the details pane.
- Double-click SSL Settings and then clear the Require SSL option.
- In the details pane, click Apply to save the settings in IIS Manager.
- Restart IIS.
- Close EMS, and then reopen it.
Article ID: 2276957 - Last Review: Aug 4, 2010 - Revision: 1