If you click Yes:
Setup will continue and appear to finish. When you restart your computer, the same error message may be repeated, or Microsoft Office Setup may automatically start in Maintenance Mode Setup.
If you click No, the following error message appears:
To complete installation at another time, please run Setup again.
- You install an Office 2000 family product's CD (For example, Office 2000 Premium CD1).
- You do not restart your computer when Setup prompts you to. You click No for this to happen.
- You run Setup from a second Office 2000 family product's CD (for example, Office 2000 Premium CD2).
If you clicked NO, follow these steps:
- Restart your computer.
- Run Setup from the second CD.
If you clicked Yes, follow these steps:
- Allow Office Setup to continue.
- When you are prompted to restart your computer by the current Office Setup, click Yes.
- If Office Setup is run in Maintenance Mode after you restart your computer, quit Maintenance Mode.
- Click Cancel in the Maintenance Mode dialog box.
- Click Yes to the Are you sure you want to exit Office Setup? question.
- When you are warned that Setup is canceled, click OK.
- Allow the current Setup program to finish.
- When the Setup program is finished, repair the former installation.
- On the Windows Start menu, point to Settings, and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Click the program name from the list, and click Add/Remove.
- Click Repair Office.
- Click Repair Errors in my Office Installation, and click Finish.
Article ID: 228655 - Last Review: Jan 23, 2007 - Revision: 1