Diagnose and fix the problem automatically
This troubleshooter fixes many problems.Learn moreRun now
How the MATS package works to fix this problem
- The MATS package scans your computer and detects if the following requirements are met:
- Windows Firewall is the default firewall.
- The computer is running Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Remote Assistance is blocked in Windows Firewall for the current network location
- If all the requirements are met, the troubleshooter asks you if you want to allow Remote Assistance.
- If you click Yes, the troubleshooter allows Remote Assistance. If you click No, Remote Assistance remains blocked.
Other issues that the MATS package fixes
Article ID: 2289618 - Last Review: Feb 14, 2017 - Revision: 1