- You have a Microsoft Dynamics SL application database that contains multiple companies.
- You log on to one company, and you create an allocation group on the Allocation Group Maintenance (01.290.00) screen that has a value in the Pool Sequence box that is greater than zero.
- You log on to a different company and create a different allocation group on the Allocation Group Maintenance (01.290.00) screen that has a value in the Pool Sequence box that is greater than zero.
- You log on to the first company again, and then you run the Indirect Rate Calculator (AL.IRC.00) process.
- You log on to the second company again, and then you run the Indirect Rate Calculator (AL.IRC.00) process.
- You try to reprint the Statement of Indirect Expenses (PA.470.00) report for the first company from the Indirect Rate Calculator (AL.IRC.00) screen.
Hotfix information for Microsoft Dynamics SLA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next Microsoft Dynamics SL Service Pack that contains this hotfix as specified in the "Status" section in this article.
To resolve this problem, click the "View and request hotfix downloads" link at the top of this article to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. To create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website:
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0 Feature Pack 1 (FP1)
|Changed files||Date||File version|
Installation informationInstall this hotfix by following the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
PrerequisitesFor information about the prerequisites for this hotfix, see the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
Restart requirementIf you are prompted, restart the computer after you install the hotfix.
Removal informationYou cannot remove this hotfix.
This problem was reported as issue numbers 21730 and 21731.
Article ID: 2294649 - Last Review: Feb 3, 2017 - Revision: 3