- Double-click Setup MSN Internet Access on the desktop.
- When you receive the "We will need to install a modem before continuing" prompt, click Next.
- When the Install New Modem dialog box appears, click Cancel.
- At the "To set up MSN using your Local Area Network, click LAN" prompt, click LAN.
- If you already have a LAN connection, the LAN connection is tested, and if you can successfully connect to the MSN site through your LAN, the MSN Welcome screen appears.
- On the MSN Welcome screen, enter your user name and password account information, and then click Next.
- When you are prompted to select a state and dial-in primary and secondary phone number, click Cancel, and then click Next.
Article ID: 231867 - Last Review: Jun 19, 2014 - Revision: 1