- You create a diagram in Microsoft Visio 2010 or in an earlier version of Visio.
- You add a high quality shape to the diagram. For example, you add the Customer shape in the Work Flow Objects stencil, or you add the Application Server shape in the Servers stencil.
- You open the Pan & Zoom window and then type text in the high-quality shape.
In this scenario, when you type text in the high quality shape, typing is very slow.
- Close the Pan & Zoom window.
- Use the keyboard shortcuts to pan and zoom. To do this, do the following:
- Press and hold CTRL+SHIFT, and then use the mouse to draw a rectangle around the region where you want to pan and zoom.
- Use the right mouse button to pan.
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom.
Article ID: 2358652 - Last Review: Aug 25, 2011 - Revision: 1