Use of the following features will cause this message to be displayed:
- Running a screen capture for longer than 10 minutes.
- Use of an MPEG-2 source for input.
- Use of AVCHD for input.
- Use of Dolby Digital audio input.
- Attempt to output in H.264 format.
- Attempt to output in AAC-LC format.
- Use of IIS Live Smooth Streaming.
- Downloads from MSDN
- Volume license versions
- DreamSpark versions
- MSDNAA versions (academic versions)
You can verify which version of Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro you have by selecting Help -->About Microsoft Expression Encoder and checking the title of the program. Non-retail versions of Expression Encoder 4 Pro will display the following title:
You can upgrade to a full-featured version of Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro from the Microsoft Store at the following location:
Article ID: 2359661 - Last Review: Aug 10, 2011 - Revision: 1