Windows 98 and Windows 95Reinstall the Web Folders utility by running Setup for Internet Explorer:
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- On the Install/Uninstall tab, click Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 and Internet Tools, and then click Add/Remove.
- Click Add a component, and then click OK.
- Click Web Folders in the list of components, click Next, and then click Finish.
Windows 98 Second EditionDownload and install the Web Folders utility from the Windows Update Web Site. Note that you need Internet access to follow these steps:
- Start Internet Explorer and connect to the Internet.
- On the Tools menu, click Windows Update.
- Click Show Installed Updates, click Web Folders Internet Publishing Utility, and then click Download.
- Click Start Download.
- Restart your computer when you are prompted.
For additional information about Web Folders, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 238350 - Last Review: Jun 19, 2014 - Revision: 1